The summer Affirm TM 335 rear facing infant car seat is advanced safety Made simple. It is specifically designed to address the foundations of safety, fit-to-child and fit-to-vehicle, while being used correctly every time! Plus, the uniquely designed base provides the reinforcing strength of steel. One of your first big decisions as a parent is choosing the best car seat for you baby, so we designed this newborn car seat with a number of advanced safety features. The Affirm TM 335 Car seat includes an adjustable harness position to provide a perfect fit for babies from 3-35 pounds, with no insert required. Engineered with added levels of sureshieldtm protection, The Affirm TM 335 has been front impact, side impact, rear-impact, rollover, and 2x impact force tested, as well as aircraft approved and conforms to the ASTM 2050 hand-held infant carrier standard. Plus, this summer car seat offers a low and deep child position with full-surround EPS energy absorbing foam. The uniquely designed steeloc base makes a confident, great fitting install, simple and easy. Proper installation is now a simple process that takes minimal effort, which nearly anyone can do with just one hand! Plus, the steeloc TM arm provides the reinforcing strength of steel throughout the entire base for added security. Another key feature of the Affirm TM 335 Car seat is the integrated anti-rebound handle, engineered for added protection, when used in the instructed position. Now you can go confidently, anywhere, anytime, using either LATCH, vehicle belt, or the ride share mode (no Base needed in taxis or other ridesharing services) installation method. When you arrive at your destination, the lightweight car seat (less than 8 pounds), releases quickly and easily. Plus, the ingenious design of the floatcarrytm handle is designed to minimize strain and makes this seat comfortable to carry.
- Designed to fit babies from 3-35 pounds, 15-32 inches
- Includes affirmtm steeloctm base, making a confident install simple and easy, while providing the reinforcing strength of steel. Plus, Dual Level Indicators and adjustable foot
- Added levels of sureshieldtm protection: front-impact tested, side-impact tested, rear-impact tested, Rollover Tested, 2x impact force tested, aircraft approved, ASTM 2050 compliant; meets or exceeds all applicable safety standards, including FMVSS 213
- Additional FEATURES: floatcarrytm handle and lightweight seat (under 8 pounds) designed to minimize strain; integrated anti-rebound handle engineered for added protection; adjustable car seat Canopy; 5-point padded harness
- Rear facing vehicle use only; compatible with the summer myria modular stroller, summer myria travel system, summer 3Dpac cs, and summer 3Dpac cs Lite stroller