Safety 1st introduces the latest seat featuring air protect plus technology: positively the safest choice in full body protection. The advance 65 air plus convertible car seat features air protect plus to keep children from 5-65 pounds safer in the car. Air protect plus combines the advanced protection of the air protect cushion system with patented GCell HX foam designed with hexagonal shapes for superior protection around the torso. Together they provide full body side impact protection. In addition to air protect plus, the advance 65 air plus uses a steel-reinforced metal frame for extra stability and includes a 4-position recline for an optimal fit to your vehicle. We’ve also included color-coded belt paths and installation labels to help you install it quickly and correctly, which means less time getting it into your car and more time to enjoy the ride. Super-extended weight range. Rear-facing 5-40 pounds. Forward-facing 22-65 pounds. Featuring air protect plus. Air protect advanced cushion system protects your child’s head, where it’s needed most. GCell HX patented foam with hexagonal shapes inside the seat provides superior body protection. Together they provide full body side impact protection. Easy to identify color-coded belt paths and installation labels. Steel reinforced metal frame. 10-position headrest grows with your child. No re-thread harness. 4-position recline for optimal fit to your car. Latch equipped. Integrated cup holder.
- Super-extended weight range: rear-facing 5-40 pounds and forward-facing 22-65 pounds
- Featuring air protect plus which combines air protect GCell HX and GCell HX for full body side impact protection
- 10-position headrest grows with your child; 4-position recline for optimal fit to your car
- Easy to identify color-coded belt paths and installation labels
- Steel reinforced metal frame for additional stability