Made in Italy. From their first ride home, little one will be completely protected in their own personal “Nest” of comfort. The Nido features two core elements that offer protections in different ways: 1. The premium base with Load Leg and built-in Anti-Rebound Bar act together to reduce rotation caused by an accident by 50%. The Load Leg can be adjusted up to 10 different positions and is able to be folded under the base when not in use. An Energy Management Foot at the bottom of the Load Leg activates during a crash by crumpling and absorbing energy away from the baby. 2 An extendable Pagoda Hood offers near complete coverage, shielding baby from the elements. There is a mesh side netting for ventilation, keeping airflow circulating. The fabric of the hood is UPF 50+, helping to keep harmful ultraviolet rays away from baby. The Prmo Viaggio 4/35 Nido includes a Dual Stage Cushion System, specifically designed to grow with baby. Stage 1 supports a newborn’s neck and bottom. The Stage 2 cushion has been enlarged to provide not only increased protection, but more comfort. The headrest can be adjusted up to six different positions with no re-threading required, even while infant is in the seat. The seat features a Infinite Recline and Trizone Level Indicator – Turning knob can adjust the recline in infinite position, while the indicator allows you to precisely find the proper seat angle to follow your child’s growth
- Made In Italy. SIP headrest easily adjusts to 6 different positions with no re-threading even with the infant in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit. Energy absorbing EPS foam throughout shell and head panel protects the infant’s head and torso from impact forces
- Load Leg can be adjusted 10 different positions and has an Energy Management Foot that absorbs energy by crumpling upon impact. Built-in anti-rebound bar attached to base provides superior protection in case of collision.
- Extendable Pagoda Hood has an easy to use zipper allows hood to extend forward, completely protecting baby from the elements. The hood is UPF 50+
- Dual Stage Cushions. Stage 1 for infants 4 lbs and up offers extra support on newborn’s neck and bottom. Stage 2 correctly supports growing baby. Both help to keep baby’s head properly positioned and are made of Fresco Jersey soft and breathable fabric
- A European belt path and innovative handlebar belt path allows for easy installation without the base, also allowing the handle to act as a anti rebound bar.
- The Nido is made up of energy absorbent foams that protect the head and torso from imapact forces. The headrest is made up of EPP, while the entirety of the shell is line with EPS.