Mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat is the most advanced, compact, and portable booster seat ever invented. mifold is more than 10x smaller than a regular child’s car booster seat and it’s just as safe. mifold has been regularly crash tested successfully in certified facilities around the world and meets or exceed the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard: FMVSS 213 as defined by NHTSA (the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration). The simple fact is that today, in one in five journeys, children do not have a car seat: in carpools, with grandparents or other relatives, in taxis, on vacations, in rental cars, with three-in-a-row and so on. And this does not include bigger kids on the border of the regulatory limits, who do not want to appear babyish to friends, who have already outgrown child restraints. With mifold there is no longer any excuse. With a compact and portable device, a child can easily keep one with them all the time and drivers can keep spares, without cluttering up a car and losing cabin or luggage space. With mifold, a child can always be safe no matter whose car they are in and that is the mifold vision! PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS PORTABLEThe mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat is more than 10x smaller that a regular booster seat and just as safe. Measuring only 10 x 4.5 x 2 inches and weighing less than 2 pounds, a child can easily keep one with them at all times. Drivers can keep spare boosters, without cluttering up their car and losing baggage space. ComfortThe…
- Provides five great features: comfort, adjustable, fast, advanced engineering and durability
- Mifold’s compact & portable car booster seat is designed for kids aged 4-12 years, 40-100 pounds & 40-57″ tall
- Measuring only 10 x 4.5 x 2 inches and weighing less than 2 pounds, a child can easily keep one with them at all times
- The mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat is more than 10x smaller that a regular booster seat and just as safe.
- Excellect for every day use and designed as a brilliant child restraint seat and the child is protected in the same way as a traditional booster