The Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat grows with your child and transitions from rear-facing to forward-facing. The girly Zara fashion is pretty in pink, but helps keep your growing child safe. This car seat is designed to help protect rear-facing infants from a small 5 pounds all the way up to 30 pounds and forward-facing toddlers from 20 to 40 pounds, and up to 40 inches tall. It easily suits your child as he/she grows and transitions. This seat has been engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards, it also features EPS energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management. As your child grows, their needs change. For little ones, the ComfortSport features a cozy head support, specially designed to keep your baby comfortable. Then, as your child grows and needs more room, the infant head support conveniently removes to make room for toddlers. LATCH-equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator, installation is hassle-free! Safety is key, so the 5-point, front-adjust harness keeps your baby snug and secure and since it’s “front-adjust” it’s easy to get baby in and out. The conveniently placed cup holder is just right for holding your child’s sippy cup or water bottle, always keeping essentials at arm’s reach. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children be rear-facing until age 2 or until they reach the maximum rear-facing height and weight rating for their seat.
- Convertible seat grows with your child; transforms from a rear-facing infant car seat to forward-facing baby car seat.
- A landscape of pretty, mesmerizing pink flowers is off-set by solids of pale pink, taupe and grey for a sweet fashion any little girl will adore.
- For infants from 5 to 30 pounds and toddlers from 20 to 40 pounds. Cozy head support for infants removes to make room for toddlers.
- Latch equipped, with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation in the rear-facing position.
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed us safety standards. EPS energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management.