Introducing Evenflo’s all new Platinum Protection Series – award-winning car seats that carry forward our passion for products that foster a safer, more peaceful ride. Evenflo continues to redefine industry standards with the new rollover tested line of Platinum Car Seats. The Evenflo Evolve 3-in-1 Combination seat features an innovative design allowing you to transition the seat between 3 different modes of use. This seat can be used as a harness booster, high back booster, & a no back booster. Sporty style elements appeal to children, as will the dual cup holders. The seat accommodates children ranging from 22-120 pounds. This combination seat provides an exceptional value for a seat with such a wide support range combined with an array of innovative features.At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard and Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard. These seats have also been rollover tested. DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.Care and Cleaning -Take care not to damage any labels. The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry. Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat. Periodically inspect and clean the restraint’s crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
- VERSATILE, 3-in-1 DESIGN: The Evolve Platinum Booster Seat offers a 3-in-1 design that can function as a harness booster, high back booster, or a no back booster seat supporting children from 22-120 pounds and infant or toddler ages of at least 12 months
- TESTED & TRUSTED: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable federal safety standards, this car seat also passes Evenflo’s comprehensive Side Impact and industry leading Rollover Test Standards
- NEXT LEVEL SAFETY: This seat features our latest advancement for side impact protection, E3, which significantly reduces forces in side impact crashes through energy absorption and an expanded area of protection
- YEAR ROUND COMFORT: The sporty style combined with our Outlast Performance Fabrics that provide temperature regulating fabric that keeps your child comfortable during hot or cold weather, which means a safer, more peaceful ride
- OTHER VALUABLE FEATURES: Also included are dual cup holders for convenience, upfront 1-position recline, simple adjustability with up front harness fitting and 2 crotch buckle positions, harness covers, buckle pockets, and equipped with Latch systems