Evenﬂo EveryStage LX All-in-One Car Seat delivers an unrivaled safety, comfort and installation experience. This all-in-one offers 10 years of safe and secure use as an Infant Seat + Convertible + Booster Seat, from 4-120 lbs. Fully adjustable with up to 10 different positions, EveryStage offers an accurate ﬁt for a growing child. For use as an infant car seat, the in-seat recline provides enhanced support and angles the child to help minimize head slump and help keep the child’s airway open. The soft cushioned insert can be removed as the child grows. When used as a toddler car seat, your child can stay rear-facing for longer. The EveryStage offers more rearfacing seating space without extending the seat or cramping other passengers. Simply move the headrest with one hand to adjust the height and harness in one step. No need to uninstall the seat or rethread the harness! The EveryStage comes with an easy-to-read bead level and 5-recline options for improved vehicle ﬁt and peace of mind. A machine-washable seat pad and 2 dishwasher-safe cup holders make it easy to clean. The EveryStage All-in-One convertible car seat is proudly tested above industry standards in front, side impact and rollover tests. Additionally, all Evenﬂo car seats include Parentlink customer service perks like real-time chat and free live video installation support.
- Quick Connector Installation: Quick and secure installation to the lower anchors in your vehicle as an easy alternative to vehicle belt installation
- Infant + Convertible + Booster: Rear-Facing Harness, Forward-Facing Harness and Belt-Positioning Booster provides a safe and secure ride for 10 years of use
- Grows with Child to 120lbs: The only seat you’ll ever need, this seat is tested in high back booster mode up to 120 lbs
- Rear Facing Longer- to 50 lbs: Adjusts to multiple positions, allowing your toddler to stay rear-facing longer, beyond 2 years, without the need to extend the seat or cramp other passengers
- Angled for Comfort and Safety: Comfortably angles child to help minimize head slump and help keep airway open, for a custom, cradled fit