Evenflo Every Stage DLX All-in-One Car Seat delivers a safe and unrivaled comfort and installation experience. This all-in-one offers 10 years of safe and secure use as an Infant Seat + Convertible + Booster Seat, from 4-120 lbs. Outperforming top competitor LATCH systems, innovative Easy Click technology achieves a 3X tighter installation for a wiggle-free seat, and can be fitted correctly in 60 seconds. Fully adjustable with up to 10 different positions, Every Stage offers an accurate fit for a growing child. For use as an infant car seat, the in-seat recline provides enhanced support and angles the child to help minimize head slump and help keep the child’s airway open. The soft cushioned insert can be removed as the child grows. When used as a toddler car seat, your child can stay rear facing longer. The Every Stage offers more rear-facing seating space without extending the seat or cramping other passengers. Simply move the headrest with one hand to adjust the height and harness in one step. No need to uninstall the seat or rethread the harness. The Every Stage comes with an easy-to-read bead level and 5-recline options for improved vehicle fit and peace of mind. A machine-washable seat pad and 2 dishwasher-safe cup holders make it easy to clean. The Every Stage All-in-One convertible car seat is proudly tested above industry standards in front, side impact and rollover tests. Additionally, all Evenflo car seats include Parent link customer service perks like real-time chat and free live video installation support. Based on consumer research of rear-facing installations with competitive LATCH systems.
- 3X Tighter Installation: Outperforming top competitor LATCH systems, innovative Easy Click technology achieves a 3X tighter installation for a wiggle-free seat, and can be secured correctly in 60 seconds.
- Infant + Convertible + Booster: Rear-Facing Harness, Forward-Facing Harness and Belt-Positioning Booster provides a safe and secure ride for 10 years of use
- Grows with Child to 120lbs: The only seat you’ll ever need, this seat is tested in high back booster mode up to 120 lbs
- Angled for Comfort and Safety: Comfortably angles child to help minimize head slump and help keep airway open
- Rear face longer- to 50 lbs: Allows your toddler to stay rear-facing longer, without the need to extend the seat or cramp other passengers