When it comes to your little ones, naturally you always want the best for them. Look no further than our Diono Rainier All-In-One Convertible Car Seat. Thoughtfully engineered with a streamlined design, full steel frame and extra deep aluminum reinforced sides, the Rainier delivers enhanced protection for your little one’s journey through childhood. SNOOZE ON THE MOVE: Luxuriously spacious with memory foam and superior soft fabrics. PROPER FIT: Secure the littlest bundles of joy in our removable premium infant head and body insert. ALL ABOARD: Easy boarding low profile carseat. STYLISH AND SNUG: Modern, versatile cover in soft, premium fabric for a comfortable ride everyday – absorbent, easy to remove, machine washable. LONGER LIFE SPAN: 10 year product life, 1 year warranty. Getting Started and Installation Tips: 1. Read the car seat manual and vehicle manual. 2. Unfold the seat, check that the seat is in the unfolded locked position. 3. Determine if your child will be sitting in rear-facing (recommended for 5-50 lbs), forward-facing (20-65 lbs) or booster mode (50-120 lbs). 4. Determine if the car seat will be installed with LATCH or vehicle seat belt (see attached manual): SuperLATCH only: Rear-facing up to 35 lbs, forward-facing up to 40 lbs; SuperLATCH and top tether: Rear-facing up to 35 lbs, forward-facing up to 40 lbs; Seat belt only: Rear-facing up to 50 lbs, forward-facing up to 65 lbs; Seat belt and top tether: Rear-facing up to 50 lbs, forward-facing up to 65 lbs; Lap-shoulder belt over child: Booster mode up to 120 lbs; Lap-shoulder belt over child with SuperLATCH and top tether: Booster mode up to 120 lbs. 5. Properly secure your child: Secure harness, position the chest clip; Adjust the 12 position headrest (not recommended for newborns or small toddlers); Install removable infant head and body cushions (optional); Install lap belt cushion (for forward-facing lap belt installation only and no top tether for children 20-65 lbs).
- TOP-TIER SAFETY WITH A STREAMLINED DESIGN: Diono’s convertible car seats feature a fully integrated steel frame wrapped in thick engineered plastic to withstand severe crash forces. Deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls provide excellent side impact protection, while energy-absorbing EPS foam surrounds your child for ultimate safety. The sleek, streamlined design allows extra room for other passengers while providing a spacious interior for your child.
- STYLISH AND SNUG FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE’S COMFORT: The Rainier features a 12-position, aluminum reinforced adjustable headrest, infant body support cushions, and memory foam ensure your little one says snug and secure as you head to the market or take a long journey to grandma’s home for the holidays. The modern, versatile cover in soft, premium plush interlock knit fabric offers a comfortable ride every day. It is absorbent, easy to remove and machine washable for easy cleaning.
- EXTENDED REAR-FACING CAPACITY FOR THE SAFEST RIDE: The Rainier offers an extended rear-facing capacity of 5-50 lbs, enabling your little one to travel in the safest possible position as they grow. The rear-facing tether capability helps reduce seat rotation during an impact. This unique feature is not found on every car seat and is built in for an extra layer of protection when your child is rear facing.
- QUICK, EASY AND SECURE INSTALLATION: Our SuperLATCH system makes installation fast and secure. An audible click lets you know when the connectors are locked. The Rainier features a rubber bottom that grips the seat for no-slip installation and the expandable sides and long seat bottom offer proper leg support. Five shoulder and three buckle positions allow adjustment for a comfy and secure ride.
- THE IDEAL TRAVEL COMPANION FOR CHILDREN WEIGHING 5-120 LBS: The Diono Rainier offers multiple modes of use with a long-range lifespan to take your child on their journey of childhood. It accommodates forward-facing children up to 65 pounds in a 5-point harness and converts to booster mode for kids 50-120 pounds. This super-portable car seat is certified for aircraft use in harness mode and folds flat for easy travel and storage so it can be on-hand and ready to use for any family adventure.