The Clek Foonf is the mother of all car seats. Its patented REACT (Rigid-LATCH Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology) safety system revolutionizes forward-facing safety by significantly reducing the forces transmitted to the child in a collision, and delivering ‘rear-facing like’ Safety performance. Foonf offers an industry-leading extended rear-facing use up to 50 lb., complete with a steel anti-rebound bar for enhanced safety performance. And, its tank-like construction features a complete metal substructure, dual layers of energy absorbing foam and adjustable structural headrest for advanced side Impact protection. Innovative convenience features like rigid-LATCH makes proper forward-facing installation effortless. At less than 17 in, it makes 3-across installation possible in most vehicles. The Foonf mammoth is tailored in flame retardant free 100% Merino wool.
- Flame retardant free: tailored in 100% Merino wool to help naturally regulate the child’s body temperature keeping them cool in the hot summer.
- Revolutionary forward-facing performance: The Clek foonf’s react system uses aluminum honeycomb Crumple Technology to absorb energy in a collision and reduce the forces transmitted to the child.
- Built like a tank: the Clek Foonf is built on a solid metal substructure with inner and outer energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable headrest for maximum side impact protection.
- Effortless forward-facing installation: The Rigid-LATCH system makes proper forward-facing installation effortless, allowing you to remove and install your seat in seconds and with peace of mind.
- Rear facing FOR LONGER: designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use up to 40 pounds, and comes standard with a steel anti-rebound for enhanced rear-facing safety performance