The Clek Foonf is the mother of all car seats. Its patented REACT (Rigid-LATCH Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology) safety system revolutionizes forward-facing safety by significantly reducing the forces transmitted to the child in a collision, and delivering ‘rear-facing like’ safety performance. Foonf offers an industry-leading extended rear-facing use up to 50 lb., complete with a steel anti-rebound bar for enhanced safety performance.
- REVOLUTIONARY FORWARD-FACING PERFORMANCE: Inspired by automotive safety technology, each Foonf uses aluminum honeycomb crumple technology to absorb energy in a collision and reduce the forces transmitted to the child.
- BUILT LIKE A TANK: Built to look and feel like real vehicle seats. Each seat is built on a solid metal substructure with inner and outer energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable headrest for maximum side impact protection.
- EFFORTLESS FORWARD-FACING INSTALLATION: The Rigid-LATCH system makes proper forward-facing installation effortless, allowing you to remove and install your seat in seconds and with peace of mind.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER: Designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use up to 50 pounds, and comes standard with a steel anti-rebound for enhanced rear-facing safety performance performance
- GREEN + CLEAN: Tailored in fluorine free C-Zero Plus performance fabrics that protects against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria, are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants and are GREENGUARD Gold Certified.